First edition in 2021, the SDAN Nautical Activities Show takes place on the hot sands of LA GRANDE MOTTE.
The concept is simple: bring together athletes, the curious, holidaymakers and all those involved in the nautical activities sector in a friendly setting.
What will you find at the Nautical Activities Show?
- Equipment manufacturers,
- Schools and training centers which offer tests, demonstrations and initiations,
- Diving, fishing, sailing clubs, etc.
- Clothing and equipment retailers for all your passions,
- New and used equipment,
- Professionals and coaches to answer all your questions ...
The water activities presented
Surfing • Diving • Jet Skiing • Bodyboarding • Paddle • Sport fishing • Flyboard • Windsurfing • Snorkeling • Wakeboarding • Kitesurfing • Rowing • Dinghy sailing • Water walking • etc.
- To discover over a weekend all the possible activities to do by the sea, on the sand or in the water,
- To try a new sport before investing in equipment that is often quite expensive,
- To try out the latest innovations and technologies from equipment manufacturers,
- To have fun and have a good time with family or friends,
- To buy new or used equipment,
- To sell equipment that you no longer use.
The days will be broken down into a period of demonstrations and initiations.
The equipment tests will be paid, with a simple bracelet system and a schedule of initiations on pre-reservation.
Why in La Grande Motte?
Because the seaside resort of La Grande Motte is:
- More than 2 million tourists each year,
- More than 100,000 beds in capacity,
- 7 km of beach with a progressive water depth allowing to practice all types of nautical activities,
- 3 different winds (Mistral, Tramontane & Marin) sweeping its coasts,
- Very good accessibility (by road, plane and train) and a geographically central position,
- A spot very popular with local customers (within a radius of 100 km) out of season.
Visitor rate: free entry - initiation bracelets on sale in our online store.
Show address: Parking de la Mer, Esplanade Jean Baumel, 34 280 La Grande Motte.
Opening hours: NC