Macon H20 helmet
Now lighter, it will be equipped with Mips technology for maximum safety.
Equipped with ABS construction technology, the foam layer inside the helmet is separated from the hard outer shell to increase impact resistance.
MIPS technology is an additional protection system, a low friction layer in the shell allows a sliding movement of 10 to 15 mm, in all directions. In the event of a violent impact, trauma to the brain is thus reduced.
The helmet comes with a passive and efficient ventilation system to ensure maximum comfort.
A great technical and aesthetic success!
Quantity in stock : 1
Features of the BERN MACON 2.0 helmet:
- MIPS protection system
- Thin, tough ABS shell construction for added durability
- Ribbed EPS foam liner
- EZ-Fit automatic adjustment system
- Adjustable chin strap
- Multisport setup
- Adjustable size
- Efficient ventilation system
- All season helmet
- Multiple usable Wakeboard, snowboard, ski, Skateboard ...
- Certification: CPSC, EN1077B, EN1078
- Size XXL Large 60.5 to 62.5 cm
- Lightweight: 375 g (in size medium)