Biscou Surf Schooloffers Surf Trip All-Inclusive , to enjoy the most beautiful beaches of Morocco without hassle.
With friends or family , enjoy a vacation full of surprises without worrying about anything.
Live exciting adventures and discover breathtaking landscapes .
Savor the best of Moroccan cuisine , based on seasonal products , from traditional and supportive agriculture.
Take a transfer from the airport, 24/7 concierge service, charming accommodation and full board service.
Let yourself be tempted by circuits that will fill your eyes with stars .
|Enjoy theSurf & Adventure Pack|
Your reservation includes the following services:
During the days without surfing, we offer the following activities: (the days without surfing are decided the day before, depending on your physical condition or the forecasts)
|GOOD TO KNOW|
What is not included:
1. In which airport should I fly / leave from?You should plan to fly to and from Agadir International Airport. It's the closest. The second closest airport is Marrakech International Airport
2. Do I need travel insurance?All travelers must have their own individual international travel insurance.
3. I have dietary restrictions, can you adapt?Absolutely, all of our vacations offer vegetarian or vegan options. For other restrictions, let us know and we will be happy to welcome you.
4. Do I need a passport / visa?All international travelers to Morocco need a valid passport. American, Canadian and European citizens do not need a visa for tourists to travel to Morocco. For all other requests, please check online or at your local Moroccan embassy.
5. Is it safe for women traveling alone?Absolutely, it is completely safe for women traveling alone. Send us an e-mail if you want us to plan a special trip for girls for you, we are used to organizing it.
6. What is the age limit for participating in our holidays?To participate in our vacation, you must be at least 18 years old. All minor travelers must be accompanied by an adult.
Left and right
Difficulties of the spot
Physical conditions required
Un minimum de condition physique est requis, afin de ne pas souffrir de courbatures des la première session
Advice level swim
Biscou SUrf School
Fondateur // Head Coach
Surf Coach certifié ISA
Co-Fondateur // Manager
Ingénieur Culturel // Surfeur
Abderrahim aka Hamo
Champion Régional en titre
On mobile, double click to switch to full screen and exit
Accommodations near your activities
From 29/03/2021 To 28/02/2022
Working hours (Current season : From 28/03/2021 To 28/02/2022)
- Monday 09:00 - 12:00 | 14:00 - 18:00
- Tuesday 09:00 - 12:00 | 14:00 - 18:00
- Wednesday 09:00 - 12:00 | 14:00 - 18:00
- Thursday 09:00 - 12:00 | 14:00 - 18:00
- Friday 09:00 - 12:00 | 14:00 - 18:00
- Saturday 09:00 - 12:00 | 14:00 - 18:00