The Alligators club is a Landerneau Canoe-Kayak club near Brest.
The club offers its members to paddle throughout the year, in the river or at sea depending on the period and the weather.
There are several sections:
- Paddle school, for the youngest,
- the teen sections,
- adult sections
- Sports school section, for those who would like to practice canoeing or kayaking in competition.
The club also offers its members an apprenticeship in swimming pool eskimo roll on Thursday evenings during the school year.
Accommodations near your activities
From 01/06/2021 To 01/06/2022
Working hours (Current season : From 31/05/2021 To 01/06/2022)
- monday 09:00 - 12:00 | 14:00 - 18:00
- tuesday 09:00 - 12:00 | 14:00 - 18:00
- wednesday 09:00 - 12:00 | 14:00 - 18:00
- thursday 09:00 - 12:00 | 14:00 - 18:00
- friday 09:00 - 12:00 | 14:00 - 18:00
- saturday 09:00 - 12:00